Quality and service are priorities at Triangle!
Triangle is a privately owned and managed company with 2 divisions. The company was founded by Charles Gerwels in 1950. Since 1950 the company has expanded into the 2 divisions that exist today. Our newest plant is our second plastic facility, located in Elkhart, IN. The rubber division and first plastic plant are located, in Goshen, IN.
- 2 Divisions - One Stop Shop for Rubber Molded Products, Plastic and Thermoplastic
- On site laboratory and compound facility with full time chemist
- TS 16949 Registered
- Patented Technology for 2 Shot Configurations
- Financially stable - debt free
Triangle is meeting today's challenges in the industry by being:
- Quality and Value driven on everything it does
- Financially sound and debt free
- Privately held and owner-operated since 1950 with a proven track record of success
- Innovative and creative in meeting each customer need
Triangle is your transfer specialist because it has:
- The experience to get your molds running quickly and accurately to meet your production needs
- The available capacity for both plastic and rubber molding
- A long history of transferring both interior and exterior parts business for many automotive customers utilizing single shot, insert mold and 2 shot processes
- Patented technology to convert your 2 shot configurations to minimize time and cost.
Triangle Rubber & Plastics
P.O. Box 95, Goshen, IN 46527
PH: (574) 533-3118 FAX: (574) 534-0416